Warning: copy() [function.copy]: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No such host is known. in E:\inetpub\vhosts\jetanin.com\httpdocs\plugins\content\mavikthumbnails.php on line 668
Warning: copy(http://www.jetanin.comimages/stories/servcopy.jpg) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No such host is known. in E:\inetpub\vhosts\jetanin.com\httpdocs\plugins\content\mavikthumbnails.php on line 668
Jetanin Institute for Assisted Reproduction was founded to be the first complete assisted conception center in Thailand which provides a highly professional and fully comprehensive service for both the investigation and treatment of infertility. The hospital provides a seven day per week service
throughout the year and welcome you with the nice atmosphere and comfortable environment.
Our own laboratories and theatres are equipped with modern instruments which can provide a comprehensive wide range of treatment including the special area in male factor disorder. We always catch up the newly high-tech treatments of varoius kind of problems. All of our doctors, nurses, scientists and administration staff work together as an effective team to ensure the high standard of patient care, so that all our patients are given the very best chance of achieving pregnancy.
Fertility treatment options available at Jetanin Hospital
Regarding the variation of infertility causes , our treatment policy is to provide a fully comprehensive service with a flexible approach to each couple. Our aim will always be to provide you with the treatment option best suited to your problems and resources.
- A full investigation of the causes of infertility (Couples that have previously been adequately investigated elsewhere will have no more tests than that are considered to be necessary. )
- Follicular stimulation and ovulation induction
- Andrology service(Semen analysis by Computer Assisted Sperm Analyzer , Sperm preparation)
- Artificial Insemination using Husband's sperm ( AIH ) or using Donor sperm ( AID )
- In Vitro Fertilization ( IVF )
- Gamete Intrafallopian Transfer ( GIFT )
- Zygote Intrafallopian Tansfer ( ZIFT )
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection ( ICSI )
- Surgical Sperm Retrieval :
- Percutaneous Sperm Aspiration ( PESA )
- Testicular Sperm Extraction ( TESE )
- Blastocyst culture
- Assisted Hatching ( AH )
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis ( PGD )
- Cryopreservation ( Freezing & Storage ) of Embryos and Sperm
- Patient Counselling
- Obstetrics and Gynaecologic Operation
- Paediatric Investigation and Treatment
- Additional Service : Accommodation service on the 7th floor.